Custom Wedding Artwork & Scarf Suite
This wedding watercolor package enables each bride to bring her most special and cherished memories to life in watercolor vignettes. (Scroll to bottom for links to video examples.)
The custom watercolors can be used for:
- Invitation suite (Save-the-date and Wedding)
- Day-of items (program, escort and place cards, table numbers, menu cards)
- Notecards (Thank You note stationery, gift bag tags)
- Cocktail napkins (single-use cotton and paper)
- Silk pocket squares for Groomsmen, Ring Bearer, Fathers and Grandfathers
- Silk Scarves for Bridesmaids, Mothers, Grandmothers
Grey Hall Design will produce pocket squares, scarves and single-use cotton napkins. The other items are produced by your vendor using Grey Hall Design high-res artwork.
How the Program works:
- Starting package includes up to 5 custom watercolor vignettes or icons painted based on elements selected by client
- High-res artwork provided to client to deliver to graphic designer or printer to type-set in invitation/paper-suite layouts
- (10) Silk Twill pocket Squares with hand-rolled edges - 16" x 16"
- (10) Silk Twill Scarves with hand-rolled edges - 38"x38"
- (100) Cotton Cocktail Napkins with one watercolor icon of client's choice
*Packages start at $3,800 and can be customized to your desired vignette series.
Suggested Vignettes and Icons:
- Wedding venue (church and or reception)
- Icon representing Wedding location
- Crest with botanicals
- Furry Family member (such as dog or cat special to couple)
- Choice sentimental item (such as boat, car, etc.)
- Favorite Sports Team
- Honeymoon destination
- Wedding weekend events
- Bridal bouquet
- Wedding Date
- Romantic Rose Wedding Watercolors
- Nostalgic Chris Craft Boat Invitation Art and Silk Pocket Square
- Destination ~ Custom Silk Scarf and Pocket Square